Wednesday, January 11, 2012

$crap Cleanout

Seems that at least twice a year my Studio screams to be cleaned and re-organized. Today the call to clear out the shelves and bins was ringing loud in my ears and resulted in a scrap avalanche!

As a product designer, I LOVE to see my work in it's final form but I rarely have time to use it because I'm always working on designing the next new line. Much of the product that was taking up residence in my studio was looking for a forever home much like a pooch at the pound. Thus the monster of all scrapbooking giveaways! Page Kits, Tablets, Embellishments, Papers and Chipboard mini albums etc...

Here are a couple of snaps of the scraps!



In the spirit of welcoming the new year I'm happily shouting "Out with the old & in with the new!"  Drop a comment if you want stuff here or on fb.



No comments:

Post a Comment