Sunday, January 17, 2010

Me Time



A while back I made a page that was intended to inspire me to spend more time playing and crafting just for fun. Since that time I have not created another page or project just for myself and the pure enjoyment of losing myself in the process of crafting.

Yesterday I took a photo of the page as a reminder that some of my time should be focused on me. Thus the Me Time page...And although I LOVE designing new and fun programs, sometimes I need to just have fun for me and not for any ulterior motive.  So today I'm taking some time to cut and paste and play. I encourage you to take some time out of your busy day to enjoy something just for yourself too! Drop me a note and let me know what you did for fun today. :)

This week I'll start posting Valentines cards projects with directions. But for today I'll leave you with this quote:
We do not stop playing because we grow old.
We grow old because we stop playing
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment